HOUSING for the 2018 OGRA Conference to open Tuesday, October 17th at 10:00 AM
• Delegates will contact the hotels directly to book a room.
• All hotels will be booking rooms online and by telephone (number of rooms available to book by telephone is limited).
• A credit card will be required to book a room or suite.
• Suites must be booked using the official suite form which will be available on the conference website once housing opens.
Please note the room blocks are not available until conference housing officially opens.
NEW – Fairmont Royal York Hotel Booking/Cancellation Policy has CHANGED
- Up to and including February 2nd, 2018 – cancellation fee (equal to one night’s accommodation plus applicable taxes) will be charged on each room or suite cancelled subsequent to the initial booking. Changes and substitutions are permitted.
- February 3rd, 2018 – all reservations will be automatically charged for the full amount of the stay. Rooms/suites will be considered fully pre-paid and non-refundable. Any reduction in the number of nights or cancellation will result in forfeiture of the whole amount. Substitutions are permitted.
- IMPORTANT – review and make any changes to your reservation BEFORE February 2nd to avoid additional charges.
Beware of Poachers!
Hotel room poachers are calling would be delegates and exhibitors claiming to represent conference hotels and using high pressure sales tactics to sell rooms, some of which don’t exist at all or carry much higher cancelations fees. Don’t be fooled. Only book your conference hotel room(s) directly with the hotels by following the directions on the Housing page of the conference website www.ograconference.ca.
Rooms are blocked at the following hotels:
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel (main conference hotel)
- InterContinental Toronto Centre
- Sheraton Centre Toronto
- The Strathcona Hotel