A block of rooms has been reserved at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in downtown Toronto – the official hotel of the 2022 Good Roads Conference.
Good Roads has negotiated preferred room rates for the duration of the conference; however, these rates apply to a limited number of rooms only and are available on a first-come, first served basis until February 4, 2022. Reservations received after that date will be accepted on a space available basis at the hotel’s published rate. Please note that the hotel may sell out before February 4, 2022, in which case no rooms will be available. To avoid disappointment, reserve your accommodation early.
Please note that booking at the preferred rate can only be done by using this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/OGRA0222002. No other agent, entity, or group can legitimately offer rooms in this block. Please avoid third party sellers who claim they can do so.
Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Up to and including February 4, 2022 – cancellation fee (equal to one night’s accommodation plus applicable taxes) will be charged on each room cancelled subsequent to the initial booking. Changes and substitutions are permitted.
- February 5, 2022– all reservations will be automatically charged for the full amount of the stay. Rooms will be considered fully pre-paid and non-refundable. Any reduction in the number of nights or cancellation will result in forfeiture of the whole amount. Substitutions are permitted.
- IMPORTANT: Review and make any changes to your reservation BEFORE February 4th, 2022, to avoid additional charges.
- Changes/cancellations cannot be made before October 21st
- Reservations must be changed or cancelled online
Security Enhancement at Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- All guestroom floors (floors 1 – 17) are only accessible with an active Fairmont guestroom key card.
- The key cards are not restricted by floor i.e., if your room is on the 2nd floor you can access any floor.
- Unregistered guests of the hotel will not be able to access the guestroom floors unless they are brought up by a guest in the hotel.
- The following floors do NOT require key access: Avenues, Lobby, Main Mezzanine, Convention Floor, H-Floor, 18th Floor, and 19th
A credit card is required to book a room. Deposit cheques are not accepted.
Early Departure Fee
Guests will be asked to confirm their departure date upon check-in. Should the guest check out prior to the confirmed check-out date, an early departure fee will be charged.
Third Person Charges
Hotels have a 3rd person fee – each 3rd person sharing a room will be charged an additional fee per night. There will be no charge for children up to and including the age of 18 years who share with their parents. Please inquire at your time of booking.
City of Toronto Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT)
The City of Toronto Municipal Accommodation Tax (4% + HST) has replaced the Destination Marketing Fee (2.66% + HST).
Taxes and Other Charges
All rates, including 3rd person charges, are subject to 13% HST and 4% + MAT.
Smoke Free Hotel
The Fairmont Royal York hotel is a smoke free hotel. Smoking is not permitted in any guest rooms, suites, restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, and public space. Penalties will be applied. Guests who do not adhere to the non-smoking policy will be subject to a $1,000 fine.
Check-in time at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel is now 4:00 pm.
|Fairmont Royal York
100 Front St. W.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Online Reservations: https://book.passkey.com/go/OGRA0222002
|Fairmont Room $228/night
Fairmont Luxury $258/night
The Fairmont Royal York continues to follow government updates for indoor social gatherings and prioritizes the health and safety of your group. In accordance with the Ontario government’s mandates for COVID-19 health and safety regulations, hospitality suites are not available at this time.
If public health guidelines change and you would like to be notified of these rooms becoming available, Good Roads can update you. Please email Carmen Sousa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to this list.
*Up to a maximum of 5 rooms can be booked per online session